Oracle Cloud Payroll Functional Lead
DigitPro Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So, if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest client companies in US and the world, join in!
- leading client Discovery sessions,
- developing and documenting requirements,
- conducting hands-on configuration as well as leading offshore in some of
the common configuration,
- working with the technical team to spec and unit test any system technical
- leading client knowledge transfer and validation sessions,
- leading Conference Room Pilots (CRPs),
- resolving issues identified during CRPs and UAT, and
- supporting deployment and limited production issue resolution for 30 days
- The Oracle Cloud Payroll Lead should have experience in the following cloud modules:
- Cloud Payroll
- US and Canadian Payroll experience. (US experience is a must)
- HCM Cloud modules (Time & Labor, Absence, Benefits) is a plus
- At least 7+ years of Oracle experience and Extensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM
- Implementations lead for 3+ Oracle Cloud HCM projects including hands-on configuration.
- Strong business communication and client facing skills.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional configuration,
testing, client user training.
- Ability to work with Highstreet offshore functional and technical staff
- Oracle Certified in Cloud Payroll