Oracle Cloud HCM Techno Functional Consultant
DigitPro Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So, if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest client companies in US and the world, join in!
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: BS / BA Information Systems or Business
- The Oracle Applications Technical Consultant will provide primary support for Oracle
HCM module with in-depth focus on OTL.
- The Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant will perform functional, technical and maintenance functions to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Understand the Business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
- Ability to debug the system for certain behavior of the feature(s) and explain it to the Users Perform fit/gap analysis to evaluate each functional area in a business process to
achieve specific goal(s).
- Identify/modify standard/custom reports that are needed to produce Statutory,
Management, Reconciliation reports and others.
- Create ad hoc reports as per the requirements.
- Create, test, and implement code changes and integrate them with existing programs as
- Provide timely and effective reporting on status of projects.
- 8 + years of overall experience working as Oracle HCM Techno Functional consultant
with experience in OTL.
- Experience writing detailed technical/Conversion Design/Technical Installation
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Current knowledge of trends in IT and experience in the development of new
- Experience with organizational data requirements and complex business rules, translating
them into detailed program specifications.
- Experience with application systems development life cycle methodology.
- Experience with testing concepts and techniques promoting applications to production.