JD Edwards Distribution Consultant

JD Edwards Distribution Consultant

DigitPro Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So, if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest client companies in US and the world, join in!

Department: Supply Chain
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: BS / BA Information Systems or Business
Compensation: TBD


  • Minimum of 1 full-cycle implementation or upgrade experience of JDE
    EnterpriseOne is mandatory; 2-3 lifecycles preferred.
  • Proven experience in Requirements gathering / As-Is from legacy systems
    review and/or user interviews, gap identification and To-Be design,
    followed by detail configuration and testing cycles
  • Understands implementation/upgrade methodology and follows it well
  • Deep knowledge of E1 system configuration methods and standards.
  • Ability to translate and map business requirements into the EnterpriseOne
    9.x system
  • Develop functional specifications for new development and/or interfaces
  • Working with offshore development and functional teams
  • Leading the testing / CRP / iCRP / UAT cycles
  • Experience with any of the following related functionality in JDE will be an
    asset – Advance Pricing, Warehouse Mgmt, Transportation, RSS, Supplier
    Self Service.
  • Knowledge of User Productivity Kit (UPK), OneView Reporting (OVR) and E1
  • Expertise in standard productivity tools – MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio,
    MS SharePoint, etc.
  • Industry experience in Distribution & Mfg. vertical pillars


  • JD Edwards 9.2 Supply chain / Distribution experience
  • Experience configuring and supporting Sales Order, Inventory, Advance Pricing modules
  • Experience with Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations of the JDE Supply chain modules.
  • Self-starter able to handle multiple concurrent implementations
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • 5+ years of experience with JD Edwards Distribution module
  • Oracle | JD Edwards certification will be a plus
  • Business or consulting background is required
  • Flexible working style and consultant attitude
  • Travel – 20% predominantly within US. The rest 80% remote.

how can we help you?

For more information please call  (407) 565-2204 or email: info@digitpro.com