Sr. JD Edwards Financial Analyst
DigitPro Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So, if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest client companies in US and the world, join in!
- ERP Enhancement and Project Implementation
- Deliver, initiate, and lead ERP-related projects and enhancements in
Financial Management, including Address Book, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Flex Accounting, DMAAIs/AAIs
- Thoroughly understands Atkore’s business practices and procedures
in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow
- Work with ERP systems users and management across the
organization to determine appropriate system configuration and
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Create documentation for applications developed.
- ERP Maintenance & Support
- Provide day to day support to ERP users.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve ERP system issues reported by
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of ERP applications
and computer hardware operating systems.
- Customer Partnership and Support
- Participate in internal Lean and Kaizen events.
- Support customer initiatives and operational activities.
- Attend customer KPI reviews and meetings as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related/relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience implementing enterprise IT applications, defining, and mapping business processes, and understanding integration between various applications.
- Strong business knowledge of the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 (“JDE ERP”) package with specific focus on Financial Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Flex Accounting, and Master Data supporting those functions.
- Knowledge of Fixed Assets, Manufacturing Accounting and Orchestration is a plus. Experience with JDE Object Management Workbench and Development is a plus.
- A proven record of strong internal customer service, on-time and onbudget completion of projects and enhancements, and continuous
improvement of the capabilities within your function.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business operations, along with good communication and documentation skills, and experience working with all levels of staff to define business and technical
- An ability to get support and buy-in for recommendations and decisions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver commitments while managing multiple priorities. This will require familiarity with the development life cycle and its implementation.